You have a choice how to maintain and or to sustain your life through health choices: Western/Science/Medicine Theory
1 Corinthians 10:31, “Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.”
Ezekiel 47:12, “Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor bear, because the water from the sanctuary flows them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing.”
Health Awareness Guidelines:
- Please Pray Daily
- Wear your mask over your nose and mouth. Physical distance six feet.
- Wash your hands, rubbing fingers/thumbs, underneath nails for 20 seconds with friction.
- Take you nutritional supplements daily.
- Eat Nutritious meals, home cooked, fruits and vegetables (organic), Alkaline foods.
- Hydrate your body daily. Drink water (Alkaline) preferred.
- Get rest/sleep, 6-8 hours daily.
- Exercise daily or 3X/week.
- Have coping skills to alleviate stress. Also, be creative with your hands.
- Vaccinate (Do your research).
- Sanitize your equipment at workplace daily.
- Take your medicine as prescribed.
- Keep or maintain your blood pressure less than 140/90.
- Alleviate stress daily.
- Exercise daily/Hydrate/Eat nutritious meals daily
Spot A Stroke FAST
- FACE-Dose one side of the face droops, or is it numb?
- ARM-Does one arm feels weak or drifts downward when raised?
- SPEECH-Does the person have trouble speaking or repeating a short sentence?
- TIME-Call 911 immediately.
HEART (American Heart Association)
Millions of people have heart concerns.
- Please prepare yourself to perform Hands Only CPR when someone has a heart attack.
- Build your own mannequin (https://epsavealife.org)
- Gather a T-shirt, roll of toilet paper, towel.
- Pull the T-shirt through the roll of toilet paper and fold the towel over the roll of toilet paper.
- Compress 100-120 beats/min....Stayin Alive Tune
Google American Heart Association
Go to the Hands - Only CPR Instructional Video 2 Steps To Save A Life video on YouTube.
Warning Signs of Heart Attack
*Chest discomfort: uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain DOES NOT GO AWAY
*Discomfort other areas: Both arms, back, neck, jaw or stomach,
*Shortness of breath
*Cold sweat, nausea, or dizzy (lightheadedness)
Call 911 immediately.
Please review health awareness guidelines.
More information monthly.
Melissia Franklin R.N.,B.S.N.